Hi all;

If someone here is in the WA State, Walla Walla or Tri-cities region and would be willing to help someone with rebuilding a recalcitrant TiBook, and getting a Windows box talking to an Airport base station, please let me know off-list. The 'book is in Walla Walla.

The PB has been failing to boot, some sort of reinstall was just done, hopefully archive and reinstall but I'm not sure what options were really chosen. Anyway Safari won't now open a new windows, etc, although it can get online and ssh works, etc. I don't know what the heck was done to it, really.

I've been trying to troubleshoot over the phone and it's not going well;

Thanks for any assistance; it should be trivial to fix if you were actually hands-on.

Brian