On Aug 17, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Jim Dynes wrote:

The day after I posted the problem with Mac Mall I got a call from them stating that my rebates were mailed out a month earlier. Well, today I got 4 checks from Mac mall and guess what date was on the post mark? Aug. 12. 2005. 5 days ago. Mac Mall people are dishonest & don't have the right to put anyone through this.

I owe all the members of this list for the successful outcome of this problem. Some how all the comments of the list got to Mac Mall & I owe a great debt of gratitude to the list. It is amazing how much power we have when we all band together.

I'd be willing to deal with any company that admitted its mistakes and tried to make amends.

Mac Mall seems to have a long-standing policy of trying to screw people unless they complain long and loud enough.

My time is worth too much to risk with disreputable people.

TjL