I had considered them for a battery for the clamshell
366 iBook I just acquired from eBay. I decided to buy
a new (not Apple) battery w/1 year warranty from an
eBay seller for $77 including shipping; the one I
bought turns out to give me at least 4 solid hours of
operation after its first charge.

I hope to hear more about batteryrefill.com. I have
another clamshell on the way for my younger son, and
will likely need a new battery for it. I may just go
ahead and bite the bullet and try them. If I do, I'll
post back. I like the idea of sending in the pack and
having them rebuild it with fresh cells.

Regards,

Bob Eye
Dallas, TX