I just acquired a used ADS USB 2 port USB pcmcia card ( got it to enable a
USB mouse, and smart media card adapter)It came without instructions.
I plugged it in to the top slot, and a little empty box showed up on the
sccreen. I tried both an apple  usb mouse and a usb card reader, but neither
showed up.. Then I pushed the tiny button over it and it ejected.
An hour later the Wallstreet crashed for the first time (seperate email
concerning)
Any help? thanks much!, Del

You might have to install the USB software. I cant remember where to find it but I think its "USB Extensions 1.4.1" or something like that.

Mad Dog