Good thing to know. I'm satisfied with the default set up but I sure didn't realize that the capture app was the one to change the setup. I've been using iPhoto because of the integration but it took me a while to control the automatic filing which can drive you crazy when you are looking for the actual photo file.

dan

I don't know why iPhoto is not like iTunes in this respect: in iTunes, a Get Info on a song gives, among other things, the full path of the file. Nevertheless, if you need quick access to an actual image file, you can either or get a *copy* of the file by dragging the image from iPhoto to, say, your desktop; or you can drag your image from iPhoto to, say, GraphicConverter's icon in the dock. This will open the image in GraphicConverter. Then not only you can edit it "in place", but a simple command click on the window title will show you the full path. Granted, this is a workaround for what should be directly available in iPhoto, but still it showed (to me) that iPhoto *can* play nice with other photo editing applications.

Luis Sequeira