Hi All

Ok have a problem that seems to be boggling me, I use an external firelite drive to back up my powerbooks, It is partitioned in three parts one for my pismo one for my daughters pismo and one for the family ibook. This is used once a week for back up and that is it , Last night i plugged it in and it did not show up on the desk. so i went into the drive utility and it was seen as a 1.1TB firewire drive (thats a bit big as the drive is only 60gb in total). Now it does not show on any of the books desktops, but when i took the drive out of the case and put it in my pismo it is seen and i can boot to any of the drive images on the disk. Does this mean that the case has gone south (firewire one) and if so does anyone have any recommendations for what type of case to get to replace it.

The drive is a 2.5 " 9.5 mm powerbook drive.

vicki