------ Forwarded Message
From: Leigh Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:43:33 +1000
To: <G-Books@mail.maclaunch.com>
Subject: FS: PowerBook G3 400mhz PISMO complete.

Hi all,

Yep, it has to go. My best friend, a G3 400 Mhz Powerbook Pismo in very good
condition. Original config - 400Mhz/1mb cache/128mb ram/10Gb HD/8mb
video/DVD combo drive.

Case in good condition, shows some wear but nothing major. IR port window
missing (of course). Power supply (YoYo), Screen and Keyboard in very good
condition. Was running OS 9.1. Drive is clean and has been wiped and zeroed.
Ran Apple hardware test and it passed all tests. No OS on drive and no OS
disks with Powerbook.Battery seems to be good Will run OSX (but not
supplied). Great for second Powerbook, rebuild with bigger drive  or Parts
(Noooo!!!!! How could you think of cutting up my friend). Will also include
a Carry bag (Targa style), spare 4Gb hard drive and some cables.

Will consider any offer over US$150. plus shipping.

Shipping from Australia via Air Mail to US or Europe should be no more than
US$50, excluding insurance.

Payment via PayPal only.

Any questions  email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Leigh.

Check feelback at ebay - lo2512

------ End of Forwarded Message