Dennis - I'm well aware of the phrase SCSI voodoo but there was no voodoo at all. Just people who didn't understand the SCSI chain. In all the years I worked as a consultant I only once came up against a genuine SCSI related problem that was solved when I isolated the the problem to an external drive which the manufacturer replaced. And, I can't remember a single SCSI related issue with any of the Novell servers I serviced. Further, manufacturers didn't race to provide SCSI solutions. Apple had already released revision B of the iMac before any adapters appeared. And finally, to suggest that people who were heavily invested in non-supported devices were anti-iMac is ludicrous. It was quite easy to appreciate the genius of the iMac design while thinking the lack of a SCSI port was short sighted.

david