At 8:48 PM -0700 9/6/05, Ken wrote:
This message written: Tuesday, 6 September 2005 20:44:45 PDT

Have been trying to learn OS X. Installed 10.2.8 on a Wallstreet/300.
Seems faster than I expected. The only hangup seems to be that now I
can't get the Wavelan Gold working. I installed a Sourceforge drive that
is supposed to work, but no go. It shows up in the list of PC cards in
the menu bar, but is not shown as a choice in the networking "control
panel." Any suggestions?

I've used the Sourceforge driver with Orinoco Gold and Silver cards on two Wallstreets (233 & 266), running 10.2.8. The Orinoco is the same card as the Wavelan.

In the System Preferences, Network Pane under Network Port Configurations (not sure of the exact terms, I'm using 10.3.9 on an iBook at the moment) can you create a new new port using the card?
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA