Hi all;

I just ordered the DVD of "Jesus christ superstar", which I think musically is Andrew Lloyd Weber's best effort. Anyway the audio on it has been remastered- and you cna't get a audio CD with a "good" analog-to-digital conversion- all the Amazon reviews say stuff like "what did they do, remaster it while playing it ina garbage can". I have 2 different "remastered audio Cds" and indeed they aren't great.

Anyway is there a good way to get the audio off of the good-sounding DVD and into mp3, using my 10.4, iLife'd PB G4? See the Amazon reviews of the audio CDs to see why I want to do this!

I know I can do it with a PC, but I'm not aware of a way to do it on the Mac other than using WireTap or other util to just capture the sound as it plays on the laptop.

I've bought the DVD plus 2 crappy audio CD "remasterings" plus this comes under fair use IMO, so flame me not (please) :)

thanks,

Brian