>  >> you must remove the clone cd software
>>>
>>>  many of game cd will protect against cloning program so, it will tell
you
>>>  this
>>>
>  >> remove it and enjoy the game
>
>  > Kristina
>He means you have a CD emulation program running. ie something like mDaemon
>or Alcohol 120%, or several others. If you or your son don't know anything
>about these you most likely don't so there is a problem with the game, ie
>it's a copy. it often happens with game copies that it will install fine
but
>it will not run. If you let me know the exact game name I can find a
>replacement exe for it that will allow you to run it without the CD.

bummer
I hate being illegal!  It does say it is illegal if sold outside
Thailand...i thought ebay didn't deal in this sort of thing? Tho i
noticed when I went back to question this guy about this he had been
removed as a seller. Is this why?

The game is Juiced...something about fast cars...where are the noble
men of our culture getting their training??? angst!

The Dell in question is my husband's work laptop only home in the
evenings...not here now...

His sister got a cheap Dell inspiron 1150 for graduation...the
processor is already bad we think...it runs much slower than it used
to...my other daughter and I are mac stable!

if you send me the file can i forward it to one of those computers?

Kristina

Here is a guide I just made and the necessary files.

http://dev.mindaugas.us/juiced/

:: Mindaugas
www.mindaugas.us
More robots less humans!