I'm looking at a 14"  G4 iBook running 10.3 that shows no
signs of life when attempting to start it. No chimes, no
lights, no HD noise, nada. According to the user, it was working fine
until she let the battery go completely dead.

I've tried the usual tricks I know - cmd+ctrl+pwr, and a
PMU reset - shift+ctrl+opt+pwr. Battery appears fully
charged. I removed it, put it back in (meaningless, but you
never know). Tried the PMU reset and force-restart using AC and using
battery.

I'm not finding anything so far on a Google search. Anybody
have any ideas before I tell her to take it to the shop?

I'm in Cambodia, so I'll be out of synch timewise with most of the replies.

Thanks for the help.

vjd