Yes, I have run Duos, Wallstreets, and Lombards from
the Duo power adapter. The only problem I have found
is the Duo  P/S does not have as high a current
output, so it may not charge your battery while the
computer is awake. It will take longer to charge but
other than that there is no problem.

Mike

--- TVirkkala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a Wallstreet I. I used to have a bunch of
> Duos, before they were
> stolen. My Wallstreet runs on a Yo-Yo power adapter.
> I need another
> adapter. And I just found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-G3-Wallstreet-Pismo-Lombard-Bronze-24V-AC-

Adapter_W0QQitemZ5823935011QQcategoryZ80064QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem