As per the list etiquette which allow for occasional sale posts by members
who have gear of special interest, I wanted to let all know that I have a
limited number of original airport cards available for sale.

These cards work in the internal slot of Pismo G3 books, many iMacs, many G4
towers, most iBooks, and many G4 Powerbooks.  Check LEM or EveryMac to make
sure your unit does not utilze an airport extreme card instead.

Rather than create a false auction by asking for "best offer" (bleh), how
about if I just make a square price, and if I get no takers I'll come back
with a lower price down the road.  I note that on eBay, I see prices as high
as $125, not including shipping.  I dislike the impersonal nature of that
venue, so I prefer to sell direct here, on other lists, and through my local
Craig's List.

These cards are tested and working.  Price includes insured shipping in the
lower 48.  Shipping beyond?  Please inquire.  Items guaranteed to ship fully
functional.

$87.50 shipped, insured.