No takers at $87.50, let's try $82.50 Shipped, insured?

All other price reductions will be noted in the LOW END MAC SWAP LIST.  Join
there to keep abreast of great deals from many Mac users from all over the
world!

ORIGINAL APPLE AIRPORT CARDS!  I have original Apple 802.11b Airport
wireless cards for sale.  These cards will work in:
    -   G4 Towers
    -   iMac G3 350-600MHz models
    -   iBook G3 (clamshell OR white)
    -   Powerbook G3 "Pismo" (black powerbook with firewire ports)
    -   Titanium Powerbook G4 400MHz - 1GHz
Check LEM or EveryMac to make sure your unit does not utilze an airport
extreme card instead.  I note that on eBay, I see prices as high as $125,
not including shipping.  I dislike the impersonal nature of that venue, so I
prefer to sell direct here, on other lists, and through my local Craig's
List.  These cards are tested and working.  Price includes insured shipping
in the lower 48.  Shipping beyond?  Please inquire.  Cards guaranteed to
ship fully functional.  $82.50 shipped, insured.S/T:  ORIGINAL AIRPORT
CARDS!  $82.50 Shipped, Insured.

if you don't like the "asking" price listed, feel free to state your offer.

• Local (Seattle) pickup is Cash only.

• Accepted payment methods for Shipped transactions:  Paypal w/split fees
    for Credit Card payments (Verified PayPal Account: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
    or Paypal w/NO Fees from balance transfers (Paypal Account #2:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  USPS MO, Personal or Bank Checks drawn on US Banks
    OK w/ 14 day clearance.

• Shipping via USPS, UPS Ground or Fed-Ex Ground (from 98144) only
    within lower 48 ConUS, unless otherwise indicated.  Please inquire for
    exceptions.  Buyer pays all shipping related costs.

• ALL Items are:
    * sold as-is.
    * provided w/out integration, calibration, installation or support.
    * unless stated otherwise, guaranteed to ship tested & working.

• References/Feedback--eBay user ID: Illovox (97.5% Positive FB)