When I'm running Safari, at some point the cursor starts jumping wildly all over the screen. I have a saved search for "com.apple.Safari.plist" which I trash, empty trash and re-start Safari--until the jumping starts up again after about 30 minutes.

This has been an on-going problem since I upgraded to OS X 10.4 and still exists with the upgrade yesterday to 10.4.3.

Does anyone else have similar issues? What did you do to resolve them?
--

David Freels
2948 Windfield Circle

http://www.freelanceforum.org/df