As many of you know, the last several years have been difficult for me and
Low End Mac. Having survived the trauma of abandonment, separation, and
divorce and facing down a lifetime of personal issues, I've worked through
them, and rebuilt my life. I've rediscovered my faith and resumed going to
church regularly.

There is still an emptiness in my life that I tried to fill with online
dating. While it can be fun and I've learned a lot about my likes and
dislikes, it hasn't produced the deep and rewarding relationship that I have
been searching for.

So, once again I am turning to the lists for help. When Low End Mac was in
financial trouble, the subscribers to the lists responded with generosity
and moral support. This is a much narrower request and I'm asking that if
there are any females on the lists who are also seeking a meaningful, long
term relationship and would consider corresponding with me to see if we
might be compatible. At least you'll already be a Mac user!  If something
develops perhaps you can come visit me in Michigan. Must love winter!  It's
really beautiful with the snow around here and I always have hot cocoa.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Dan Knight

--
Dan Knight, president          /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Cobweb Publishing, Inc.        \ /  No HTML/RTF in email