Hello all,

I've been researching the files via OS X Help and online via Apple's website and I can't figure out how to transfer files to and from my cell phone wirelessly via IrDA using my IrDA enabled Pismo. I've got a cell phone that is Cingular and has IrDA. This cell phone only has this option for wireless file transfer but not Bluetooth. Anyone know how to do this? This is becoming a complicated and daunting task just to send a file from or to my cell phone. The cell phone is a Siemens SL56. I also have the S56 which has bluetooth and that was simple. I'm wondering if I can transfer files from phone to phone via IrDA but that's something I'll figure out on my own, as it has nothing to do with the Pismo. Anyone have any input or thoughts on this I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Zoltan