From: Tony Coult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Pismo DVD formats
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:56:19 +0000

Advice please - I'm considering buying a combo DVD/VHS recorder so I
can transfer old VHS material (both personal and off-air TV) to  a
recordable DVD format and thence onto my Pismo for viewing aware from
home. Any recommendations for best recordable DVD format and brand to
work in the Pismo DVD drive? I am UK-based. Thanks! TONY
http://www.tony3ts.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/