In a message dated 11/27/05 7:55:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>What are my options now that I need to purchase a new
>drive?  I'd rather buy a new drive with perhaps the
>capacity to burn CDs if the price is about the same.

Replacement cd-rom drives can be had for about $20-$30 on Ebay, shipped. You
could opt for a DVD-rom drive for about $10-$20 dollars more, but you'll need
the DVD PC card for the Wallstreet to show DVD movies.

The Wallstreet's design on the cd/dvd module makes swapping in 3rd party
media drives impossible. VST, I think, used to make a cd-rw module for the
Wallstreet, but they are rare and priced accordingly. The last one I saw went
for
$100+ on Ebay.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ivy F., AL