On Dec 4, 2005, at 4:24 PM, Amber R. wrote:

I am just curious about a couple of things :

1. On many websites, again when using Safari, when I try to enter my postal code, it will keep coming up as just 6's and 1's. 2. On the www.westjet.com site (airline, using Safari, it simply does not seem to allow you to use the drop down menus for entering dates to book on-line. Since this is the only way you can enter the dates, I have to use a different browser.

Why is Safari unable to deal with these seemingly basic entry tasks ? Is there a simple answer?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion regarding FireFox - it seems to be quite popular so I'm going to give it a try now.

Amber

Pulldowns work for me!
Did you ever enable the debug menu in Safari? Select automatically chosen for user agent?

John

--
I know that God won't give me anything I cannot handle, I just wish He didn't trust me soooooo much!