Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:52:58 +1100
From: kaldav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: best browser to save ebay pages with text and picture?

Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:09:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Macs and eBay
From: Tom Ethen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ebay like many companies on line is PC anal and they are big enough
that they don't care if other platform users are having issues with
their site. I find Safari to be much slower on ebay than Firefox and
the last version of Explorer for the Mac to be almost unusable on
ebay.
Tom

Question re best browser to use to save ebay pages with text and picture:
I have found that the last version of Explorer for the Mac is the
only browser that allows me to quickly download an ebay page, with
pictures, all in one file. To check the progress of the auction I
just double click the downloaded page, click on 'Connect' and check
progress.
Are there other browsers that will save the text and picture as one
file, as Explorer for the Mac 5.23 does?
Thanks.

iCab will to this very elegantly. You can also print to pdf from any browser if all you want is a copy - but then edited in Acrobat (commercial)