At 5:20 PM +0000 12/9/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi folks,

I seemed to have mis-placed the trash can in OS9.1. Any ideas on where it might be hiding? FWIW, I can still right-click on an item and put it into the trash, and empty the trash via the pulldown.

Change the screen resolution to the next size down then back up to what you are using now. The Trash should now be visible. If you still can't see it, in finder type "tra". The Trash should now be highlighted. If it isn't try hitting tab a few times till it is.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA