http://www.apockotos.com
http://www.macmariner.com
http://www.knightrider.org

On Dec 9, 2005, at 11:48 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's why you should always pay with a credit card.  Paypal may come
through, but they will laways take forever. Though they are getting better (due to vociferous public complaint) a sure way to insure yourself is to ALWAYS use your credit card. If someone WON'T take a credit card payment,
it is not unlikely that he or she have dealt with reversed credit card
payments before, i.e. cheated someone and was caught--often not a good sign. By using a credit card that offers buyer protection, you are covered--fully. I have been reimbursed fully in three bad deals totalling over 2k in value in the past year. Despite "...we all (consumers) end up paying the cost in the long run..." I am glad there is a full protection plan available. USPS may or may not come through, they are often as lackadaisical as Paypal--USPS
Money Orders or no.

From: Richard Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Ron/ibooks & ebay (was: Re: John-Re: G4-iBook w/o OS)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:15:07 +0100

LOL yeah right they recovered 97 cents on a purchase of $56.00 for
me. Basically they said sorry that is all we could get case closed.

Richard
On Dec 9, 2005, at 11:54 PM, Krow Magnum wrote:

And CC-Paypal payments are covered but we all (consumers) end up
paying the cost in the long run. Only Paypal and the theives make
money. Paypal will still charge you a fee to give your money back.