Good evening fellow G-Bookies. I have a question for the list regarding
pcmcia cards for the Lombard and any other powerbooks. I have in my G4
Sawtooth a Motorola WPCI810G 802.11g Wireless PCI Network Adapter that
shows up in Apple Profiler as an Airport Extreme card and works
flawlessly with my Graphite Base Station because it has a Broadcom
chipset in it. What I am wondering is whether or not any one knows if
this Motorola 802.11g PCMCIA WiFi wireless card WN825G also has the
Broadcom chipset or if someone can point me in the direction to find out
what chipset it has. Why; because, since the other Motorola PCI card
works so well I'd like to use one of these in my Lombard if possible.
Thank you one and all for your assistance in this matter.
Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings
Brad
--
Brad