Hi Amanda

I use a netgear wgt624 108mbps wireless router without problem.

The router is very easy to set up and i have no troubles connecting a couple of laptops and a couple of desktops all via airport or wireless connections. It lets my mini connect at the full 54mbps airport extreme and my G4 tower and powerbook connect at 11mbps 802.11b speed via internal airport cards.

I also use a 2400 with an old dell truemobile card in using the orinoco drivers and that connects problem free. The only problem i have is when my mother in law come over with her windows laptop i have to turn off the security i have so she can access it as the card she uses does not support the same level encryption as i use for the macs.

vicki