Happy Boxing Day all, from Australia:
(Boxing Day is British/Australian name for 26 December, dating from 18c-19c and meanior boxing gifts)

I can't resist sending this Christmas story, and I have a request for advice. First the story …

Yesteday during a Christmas stayover at my niece's, her three cats have eaten four of my keyboard keys (one over-ate!)

Now of course in the shut-down period I am busy trying to find words without s, d, a and w, especially s and w :-)

Do I sound as if I am smiling …?

Here is the question:

I have a Powerbook G4 Ti 867.

Has anyone had to replace keys on this model?

When the world wakes up from Christmas will I have to replace the whole keyboard or can I buy the four keys separately?

Oh, and a long shot … I wonder if my Applecare warranty covers cats' Christmas dinners?

What is the mailing list wisdom on this one?

Don't you love Christmas?

Maria Brandl
Mallacoota, Australia
(a long way from any Apple store)