I remembered making the same changes to virtual machine RAM, and I was reading through the VPC help files and found that allocating more RAM may actually slow the virtual machine and possibly make it unusable. The same applies to VRAM. It's their product, and I'm not attempting to use VPC for anything strenuous, so I'm back to default settings and running acceptably. Sometimes less is more?

And my internet speed tests were way off. Reported downloads (VPC running Win2K and using Firefox) were around 430 KB/s and uploads around 150 KB/s when actual speeds were 150 down and 60 up. The same tests using Safari were around 300 down and 70 up. I used Activity monitor and X Resource Graph to monitor the actual speeds.

HTH
Dave