Having had a serious problem with the powerbook with a RoadTools Pivot stand (10lb cats tweaking the case by sitting on it) ... I got a metal bakers rack to distribute the weight and still allow air circulation... put a small section of non-slip shelf material on it as a cushion and stabilizer.... works great

Sandra Ragan
www.plumdigital.com