Sandra,

No worries - When you open that page, do you see a green box on the upper right side ? It is just above the minimum system configuration list. Ensure that you have marked the Mac OS X and click on the Download Google Earth bar - the dmg file will start downloading and you'll have the official, full version.

Amber