Haven't purchased iLife '06 yet, but have iLife '05 as well as a .Mac account.

Am still trying to get a sense of whether iWeb is a replacement for, an alternative to, or a partner with, the HomePage function of .Mac.

In other words, is iWeb basically a more full-featured "version 2" of HomePage, but one that can be used independently of a .Mac account? And were I to purchase iLife '06, and use it with my .Mac account, would my existing HomePage sites somehow get merged in with any new sites I created using iWeb, or would I need to continue to use HomePage to update and edit those existing sites?

Would also enjoy hearing (if all this isn't too far OT), which of HomePage's many limitations have been improved upon in iWeb.

Thanks,

John Bertram
Toronto