Subject: WallStreet doesn't completely start
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:38:34 -0800

What could be wrong with this WallStreet (10.2.8, 512 RAM,
Sonnet G4 processor) ?

At startup, the desktop doesn't fully load. Sometimes the
menu bar comes into view, sometimes not, but the weird
thing that whatever is in view -- clock, battery indicator,
menu bar -- the items open on click, but don't do anything.
Same with the Dock. If I mouse over the Dock, it appears,
but the icons don't work.
If I start in OS 9.2.1, it works OK, but freezes
intermittently, which is also weird because that never
happens when it's running in Classic (but that's actually
different, isn't that true?).