Local Live gives better views and I could capture the images.
Local Live has more up to date photos of many sites and
they have a Birds Eye View feature that allows views from
various angles of the same scene. I have Google Earth but
I hated to loose access to Local Live. When I upgraded to
10.4.4 I wasn't able to use it anymore.
                                Woody