on 02/02/06 19:55, Tim Collier at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> oy!  Are we going to start up with this here?  I un-subscribed from
> the iMac list because of it.

Sorry Tim, these are the rules and we've been asked to enforce them.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

nethack: /net'hak/ n. [Unix] A dungeon game similar to rogue but more
elaborate, distributed in C source over Usenet and very popular at Unix
sites and on PC-class machines (nethack is probably the most widely
distributed of the freeware dungeon games). The earliest versions, written
by Jay Fenlason and later considerably enhanced by Andries Brouwer, were
simply called `hack'. The name changed when maintenance was taken over by a
group of hackers originally organized by Mike Stephenson. There is now an
official site one at `http://www.nethack.org/'. See also moria, rogue,
Angband.