On Feb 4, 2006, at 1:33 PM, Harry Corsover wrote:

Just on the off chance that this is not already obvious:

You do know about the two Fkeys that adjust the backlight brightness, right?

F9 and F10. They do not seem to have any effect unless the ambient light is very low (i.e., pressing them now in bright sunlight shows the feature disabled (the gray circle with a line through it).

Now that you've mentioned this it's completely obvious looking at those cute little icons on the F keys, but I hadn't paid attention to them before. I suppose I could've read the manual when I bought the laptop:-) I'll try pressing them tonight when the light isn't bright.

Thanks,

Seth