On 2/8/06, Geoffrey Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I now have a pair of functioning Pismos, and am after some idea of
> how much they might be worth. Both cases are in good condition, minor
> scuffing, mild key-marks on the LCD overlay, intact rubberising. I'll
> put photos up if people are curious.
>
> #1 is a PB 500 Firewire, 768/40/DVD, working battery with a 2.5 hr
> run-time on a charge, VST Zip100 pod, Apple-logo'd carrycase, UFO
> power-pod, 10.3.2 installed, with pack of original 10.3.2 CDs.
>
> #2 is also a PB 500 Firewire, 256/20/DVD, battery is recognised by
> the machine but won't charge (press the battery button and the first
> LED blinks a few times, that's it), UFO powerpod, 9.1 installed, no
> discs.
>
> Guesstimates, people? I'm in Australia, but I can convert to A$ from
> US$ and EU$ ... just after some ideas, all input appreciated.
>

> Geoffrey

I wanted to give you a $ figure but with all things its only worth
someone is willing to pay for it. I find it best when selling items to
look on ebay then look at the used mac sites for a compatible unit.
There in the middle is the value.
I hope this helps I am sure that many list members will give you a $
amount from their experience with them. I can say that a good pismo is
a prize.

Steve