On Feb 11, 2006, at 7:54 am, Geoffrey Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hands up all you Pismo addicts who'd like another crack at the
world's fastest Pismo upgrades? I know *I* for one am prepared to pay
the premium, who's with me? Shall we petition the lovely lads at OWC
with a last-chance group order?

These upgrades were problematic when PowerLogix was
shipping them (check out OWCs CPU upgrade database).
I'd want to see some evidence that the bugs had been
worked out before I'd consider ordering one.

-Jeff    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
"You can't brew a premium lager with a Kool-aid mentality." --Harold
Green in _The_Red_Green_Show_