on 26/02/06 16:35, Michael A. Howard at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> phoenix wrote:
>
>> Quoth Tim :
>>

>>> Did you subscribe for this address?
>>>

>>    Yes. And, according to Laurent, phoenix-at-cybernothing.org is
>> subscribed to the Google g-books list.
>>
>>    Whenever I try to post to the Google-based list, I get:

>> the
>> group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be open to
>> posting.
>>

> I get the same problem. Confirmation I've subscribed but I can't post.
> I've also done the unsubscribe resubscribe thing as well with no joy.

This is beyond what we can do to help. You will need to contact Google to
let them know about the problem.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

bug-compatible adj.: [common] Said of a design or revision that has been
badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or
misfeatures in other programs or (esp.) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS
2.0 used \ as apath separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice
of / as an option character in 1.0."