At 18:56 -0800 2/15/06, CR wrote:
>Any advise regarding the Mozilla client
>or other good FTP clients, is appreciated.

You don't mention your operating system. Panther and above have a Go_Connect to
Server option in Finder that will allow downloads via FTP. You pretend the
server is a URL like this <username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]://ftp.macnauchtan.com>
The username:password@ part is used only if you need it.

You cannot upload that way though.  (Why not, Steve?)

For uploading I personally use curl but that requires a tiny bit of command
line familiarity. Use "man curl" in Terminal.app to learn about it or to be
frightened away. "man ftp" will surely frighten you but it is delivered with
the system.

 Interarchy is still my favorite for OS 9 and GUI-based uploading on OS neXt.

--
--> If you are presented a number as a percentage, and you do not clearly
understand the numerator and the denominator involved, you are surely being