Hi Tia.
I have a G3 33MHZ I just got from eBay as well as a 350MHZ.
The 33MHZ has a set ram up to 256MB SDRAM respectfully.
OS upgrade to OSX 10.3.3.
Mine came with OSX 10.3.2 and 160MB of SDRAM so I'm nearly set.
Runs fairly well in OSX Mail,iTunes,and Safari. Two at a time that is.
I may add 256MB down the road.
Look on Everymac.com for specs.

rb wrote:
hello

somone just gave me an imac 333.

i'm wondering just how far i can upgrade this in terms of os's, ram, speed, etc.

i would probably want to just use this for email with my router/cable modem.

it currently has os 8.6 on it.

is there a link for this info somewhere?

tia  !