At 6:51 PM -0600 02/19/2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

fix a standard Extended Apple Design Keyboard
with mouse connection at top center.

Several keys on right side stopped functioning:

delete, return, shift,coma, colon, slash, period,
equals, hyphen, maybe L, O, P also (can't remember now)

after I pried off the delete key to make sure
no fuzz was stuck underneath.  I think I got
the little wires back in the right spot but
several keys still don't work.

Clean the connectors.

Pop the keycaps off and clean things well with rubbing alcohol.

If that doesn't work, just get a replacement keyboard. There are lots available on places like LEM Swap, eBay, etc.

- Dan.