IsnĀ“t this the same kind of moving that "vingate macs" list experienced several weeks ago that left some of us in inability to re-join the list?? :(

      Juan Carlos De La Cruz
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     http://www.grupoazotea.com
   http://homepage.mac.com/jcdlc
         http://jcdlc.blogspot.com
                       )O(

On Feb 22, 2006, at 14:43, Bruce Johnson wrote:

On Feb 22, 2006, at 10:52 AM, Dan Knight wrote:

Since the Macworld Expo in January, we've been creating new email lists
on Google Groups and moving existing lists from Maclaunch to Google
Groups. Today we're starting that transition for PCI PowerMacs and
G-List.

According to Google, the G-list isn't in existence yet, unless it's called something else...All I got were some old sound card posts from 1994 and an obituary for an Edna G. List, who was a composer...

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";