Grets!

I´ve been using the Flip4Mac (www.flip4mac.com) app for a little time now, and have been very happy for not having to use the Windoze Media Player app any longer (Another Micro$oft app less on my mac! Now they are NONE!! :-) ) I have been able to both watch and listen to . wma and .wmv files on my B&W and Rev. D iMac happily while the app (Flip4Mac) serves as a bridge so I can play those on Quicktime.

But recently since I upgraded to newest version, I seem to have lost one of the funcions I loved, which is the ability to listen to the wma song advances (previews) on CDs sold by Amazon. Now I click on the song link, the app opens, and seems to wait forever for the file to load unto it. Nothing happens past this.

It is not that my life depends on it, but... by any chance.. Anyone else using Flp4mac and experimenting the same kind of failure?
      Juan Carlos De La Cruz
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     http://www.grupoazotea.com
   http://homepage.mac.com/jcdlc