There is a paragraph and a half mistakenly set in SPIonic that should be in English.  I haven't tried yet to save it as a Word file and reset the text.  But as a whole the product is a big improvement over the part one edition, Dierk, which required the reader to set every Greek passage into SPIonic himself.  Or maybe I converted it to a Word file wrong (I saved it as a .txt file and converted to Word).
Andy
PS I guess you're saying you want me to scrounge up the Frey essay and scan it and send it to the list?