To: <g-megillot@McMaster.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:14 PM
Subject: P.S. Re: [Megillot] falsifying methodology; 3 cases; etc.

P.S. I could address further claims in R. Gmirkin's latest post, and will, if
seems useful.

And corroboration and coherence and chronological-suitability, for instance,
are all among important aspects of worthy proposals.

But I would like to state more clearly than I did before that the Qumran mss
also offer some new information on history, including information not
available already in, say, Josephus, and the other currently available
sources--some things not previously known--and that Qumran texts also help
illuminate some of those sources.
best,
Stephen Goranson