I'm looking for database or spreadsheet software with very good
report writing capabilities.  I need to be able to print a strip of
address labels for my mail case (I'm a rural mail carrier).  I
presently use a word processor, but making changes is very difficult
when I need to insert a new address into the mix.  A database program
would be ideal if I could use the report writing function to create
the labels.  I use the 8.5"x11" solid white label sheets and then cut
the strips and affix them to the case.  The post office is supposed
to provide labels for our cases, but they can't get them to print the
way I need them either!  If anyone has a suggestion I'll be happy to
hear it.

Just a message from Doug...