>> Sam Danton
>> Jeannette, PA 15644

was very rude to me when I inquired about a Sonnet G4/1GHz processor.
Laughed at my offer even though it had already been sold, according to
him (or her).

The list Nanny was equally short and rude with her response about use
of the List. From the first comments on the Google page, it would seem
you''re responding to the Author by Default. Not true.

No reason to be so short and abrupt ... like someone who's been on the
computer too long.

Just a warning about Nettiquette.

Of course, I did tell them things inappropriate after their rudeness to
me ... which was not very mature of me.

Bill Connelly
Musician and Painter
artsite: http://mysite.verizon.net/moonstoneartstudio/