At 10:34 PM -0600 11/25/2008, Richard Ramsowr wrote:
>I just upgraded to Safari 3.2.1 and my OS X is 10.5.5 and I'm see a
>couple of issues, so I'm wondering if others are have the same
>problems?

Do you have any plug-ins or inputmanagers installed, beyond the
normal Flash, Flip4Mac, and QuickTime?  Many ad blockers and other
add-ons are incompatible with Safari 3.2.x.

>I.  I'm unable to see ink supply levels on my Cannon i560

Have you cleared your browser cache etc?

This worked with Safari 3.1.x?  Safari 3.2?  Firefox?   IOW, exactly
when / where did it break?

Does it work in the current WebKit Nightly?

>2.  I can not save PDF directly... I get a OS 61 error... what ever that is?

I had that problem also - had to reset the pdf handling with OnyX/Deeper.

Another possibility is Adobe Reader's plug-in actiing badly, if you
have it installed.  Might help to rip it out.

>3. I can not take a image attachment, i.e. photo or anything for
>that and drag it to my external hard drive... a WD 160 GB USB and it
>only 40% full

What about dragging to your desktop?

When you grab the image, does it highlight / reduce to a large
thumbnail that then drags?

Does "Save Image to Desktop" from the contextual menu work?

>All regain after I upgraded Safari 3.2.1, as well as
>the other recent upgrades from Apple

Not sure exactly what means "All regain after".

What other updates did you install?  Have you repaired permissions?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth