well that top command is pretty neat... i noticed that the processes
running went all the way to the end of the terminal screen.. any way
to scroll down and see the rest of the printout? or pipe it to a text
file?  I am a novice unix user and I haven't quite got all the neat
tips and tricks down as of yet.

Thanks much for the Top command..

G.