On Dec 4, 2008, at 3:01 AM, dorayme wrote:

> (btw. I am finding that a new post to this list from my Mail.app never
> gets through.

For some reason Google Groups has ratcheted up their spam filtering
and we are getting slightly more group messages that need approval
because they might be spam, according to Google.

Google does not (to my knowledge) refuse any postings to Google
Groups. But if something triggers their spam button, they will delay
the message and send it to the list owner to approve. Then one of the
Nannies has to approve it, then it will be forwarded onto the list.

Your first post this morning (or last evening) Eastern US time was
marked as possible spam by Google. There were no obvious trigger
words that I saw, and I approved it when I saw it (while denying 3
real spam messages) and it went through.

If anyone has trouble posting or receiving messages, do not hesitate
to contact one of the list nannies either by "pinging" one of us on
the list, or contacting us off list.

Len Gerstel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Nanny G3-5 and PCI Mac lists